Training, qualifications & experience
NHS Primary care- working in a GP surgery providing short- medium to long term counselling for a variety of issues, including trauma, anxiety, depression and abuse.
- Charity Mind - working with range of mental health issues including Bi polar, severe anxiety and severe depression
- Students Mental Health Mentor - Work with students in Tyne and Wear universities (Newcastle, Durham, Northumbria, Sunderland) to help student to achieve they academic years
- Talk work – undertaking clinical assessments and providing short term of counselling to employees for a range of issues.
I have worked with a wide range of issues including, but not limited to, stress, depression, anxiety, bereavement, relationship difficulties, sexual abuse, and trauma.
I work with diverse groups including, LBGTQ, and disabled members of the public from a wide variety of social and cultural backgrounds.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy, Newman University, Birmingham.
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Northern Guild
- Diploma in an Integrative Psychotherapy, Northern Guild (equivalent to Level 7)
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision, Northern Guild
- NVQ 4 Learning Disabilities and Autism
- B.A. (Hons)
- MPhil (Hons)